last day of school.
we had to go to our new classes.
I saw Atika cry.
so i cried.
and i made Weiting cry -.-
miss Neo cried too.
1eb'o7 and 2eb'o8 will be deeply missed.
how i wish good things never come to an end.
I'll miss all the noise, the laughter
the horny jokes and the way we make teachers angry.
not to forget our dearest form teacher Miss Aileen Neo.
she has done alot for us.
I'll never forget her.
and my best friends too.
Atika, i might not top her best friend list
but thanks for the memories.
Yustina, thanks for being there for me.
i'll never forget this 8 months.
3ea was fine, i guess.
we're supposed to have the best study enviroment.
okkayes.
so, more studying and more stress -.-
triple science and double math.
i dont know what i would do.
well, i want 3 teachers to teach me again(:
Miss Neo, Mdm Goh & Mr Sim..
they're nice teachers.
& i learnt loads from them.
