people(:
well today was another day.
was indulging in my twilight...
& "Adelle, I want to talk to you!".
GOSH, that did give me a shock(:
Miss Neo talked to me in the morning.
and many encouraging words(:
thanks you,aye?
i almost cried in front of her alrights?
lucky i held back till i reach the assembly area.
and i cried infront of yustina -.-
i guess i should listen to her.
& i never regret my decision.
its better to have friends than foe,
true.
but i rather have one true friend,
than many false friends(:
oh wells.
enough of that.
ahahas :D
guides tomorrow.
and Adelle is looking forward to it.
cause idk.. why either.
lols. -.- I'm crazy.
nobody understands what I'm going through,
maybee only Miss Neo does.
from the way she speaks to me,
she takes me seriously.
not like some people,
who thinks that I'm just
being stubborn, difficult and childish.
i guess thats why I lLOVE her(:
oh yeas,
waited for Yustina after school.
headed to Kovan and bought some stuff.
then, MRT-ed together
until i reached doby ghout.
and headed seperately.
i headed to tao payoh to meet mummie(:
and went to her office.
