i tried to tell myself,
that i was
not holding on to you anymore, just the memories.
but, maybe.
i was wrong.
i still cannot put everything down.
but i have to.
I have to try.
to give it all my best.
i'll smile,
so you'll think i'm happy.
i'll laugh,
so you won't see me crying.
no matter what i do,
i always forget to forget you.
.
..
i dont think you realise that you mean
absolutely everything to me.
when you think i have nothing to say,
i'm silently thanking God you're there with me.
when all can do is hold your hand,
i'm glad its mine to hold.
but now,
you've found someone else.
someone who treasures you more then i do.
and I'm glad for you.
and maybe I'll no longer
be able to hold your hand
finishing your sentances.
but I'm glad,
glad that i had that one chance,
though short,
to be there for you.
cause you were there for me too.
i miss you.
