hey(:
went to hougang mall today.
cause mummy wanted me to buy hairspray for her.
then went library,
and meet Cheryl from 1N1.
and her classmate Brian?
ahahas [: they were mugging.
and they started asking me about science,
annd i cant remember anything about physics -.-
die luhhs :x
then chatted and slacked,
her friend is nice, for a guy i mean(:
then had lunch with Cheryl.
then home-ed.
I've been mugging hard this few days.
but, nothing seems to get into my head.
hiax...
I want study dates?
anyone willing to study with me.
I miss the old days.
I miss my study parrtneeyy.
I miss you, I miss you, I miss you badly.
I borrowed Beastly again.
it's really NICE x)
mummy's gone for wedding dinner.
and I'm home with brother.
its boring.
ahahas :D
OK , maybe i should take the time to study more.
