<body>
Sunday, 21 September 2008

hellos tomatoes(:
I'm in a good mood today.
dont know why either.
I need study dates.
i cant study alone.
I cant get anything into my head,
GOSH, and I cant even remember sec 1 physics. -.-
so DEAD.
I'll be getting ready to move
immediately after exams.
and this means
that I would be done moving by first week of November.
we would have cleared my old house,
and clearing my new house :D
.
....
..
....
oh yes,
finally I'm moving.
hahas. but i hope
its the last time we're moving too.
I have moved for at least 5 times :X
yeas, i know.
but its that many times [:
i love packing,
dumping everything into empty carton boxes,
but I hate unpacking.
taking everything out,
and sweating cause
you've been running here and there
finding the perfect place to put
something you've taken out.
ahahas :D
but wells,
i hope i settle down in my
new house quickly.
i want time to pass quickly.
i want to get this over and done with.
and get ready for the upcoming year.
I'm planning to take some
enrichment courses,
which is outside school
and schoolwork :D
but I have no idea what to take.
maybe go back to competitive swimming?
dance?
art?
badminton?
ahahas :D
i'm spoilt with choices.
but thing is,
i can't find anyplace near my house.
all's so far away -.-
and i need my mum to fetch me.
lols.
i think i'm not working hard enough, aye?
hahas.
still coming online and blogging.
but i do have to agree
i need my break,
or else nothing will go into my head.
maybe some,
but it'll float out in no time :D
ciaaooooz.
I miss you, A, do you miss me?


Profile
Me.

Adelle Amethyst PLX
Serangoon Sec Millennia Insitute TP (:
look me on the outside,
but don't expect to know everything of me.
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.

Archives
gone with the wind

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
November 2011
February 2012
May 2012

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration