hellos people(:
its been a boring weekend.
mummie's been busy attending dinners.
and i've been busy showing people my house [:
I'm bored.
and exams are coming soon.
I realised that best friends
are'nt easy to find.
its hard to find someone you can trust.
and it takes years to build trust,
but just a second to break it.
oh wells,
i guess all i can say is,
i used to have a best friend,
but then something happened.
and now,
she has three other best friends.
I'm not angry or whatever not,
but i find it hard.
I can't seem to forget.
I've beem hurt,
I've cried.
but i just can't seem to forget.
and really,
if that person wants to compare,
she can do it,
and have fun :D
cause i really don't care.
she can snatch all my best friends,
and compare my grades with hers.
but i don't care.
she can win me,
but i don't care.
cause i believe that
there are somethings that she can never beat me in.
and friends who believe me,
will realise who is more geniune sooner or later.
I don't wanna fight.
I don't believe in comparing.
it only brings more pressure.
I don't need to win to be happy.
as long as I'm contented,
I'll be happy.
and if you wanna spread runmors about me,
or insult me,
I won't take it lying down.
I may be nice,
but don't climb over my head.
i heard what you said the other day in guides,
and you broke the guide law.
cause you said that.
I'm not deaf.
I guess you did'nt notice i
was in hearing range.
wells, i'm not scared.
this don't deter me.
i'll still believe in my future.
you may be best friends with my ex-best friend,
but don't compare cause of that.
I'm not jealous.
I'm happy for her even.
cause when you really love a person,
you don't need to own him/her to be happy.
as long as they are happy,
you'll be happpy too :D
life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets,
so love the people that treat you right.
forget about the ones that dont
& believe that everything happens for a reason.
if you get a chance , take it.
if it changes your life, then let it.
nobody said it'd be easy.
they just promised it would be all worth it in the end.
we`re all going to shine when our time comes it's just
a matter of not giving up until then.
Learn from the past instead of longing for it.
Count the garden by the flowers,
never by the leaves that fall.
Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.
