greetings readers(:
went back to classes
in the morning cause it was raining.
then had English.
lols, don't need to do compo leeiis.
i spent my time on 2 compos for nothing -.-
following geography,
whch was pretty boring with map reading.
then recess.
after recess was literature,
hahas, the drama- Miss Yee.
oh yeas, a revised lit EOY.
then had VE.
proceeded to do survey at computer lab [:
after which home-ed.
I'm kinda scared.
scared that i'll get dissapointed again.
I dare not believe.
because I let my hopes up,
and it all comes crashing down.
I don't know if you gonna do something
that seeme hurting to me.
maybe I'm sensitive,
but hey,
what else could i do,
except to be careful.
i trusted too much.
you all turned my world upside down.
I finally turned it back up,
I don't want it to go upside down again.
I cried my hearts out,
I said my piece,
now all i can do,
is pray and wait.
I promised I'm not gonna cry anymore,
that its not worth it,
but whenever I think of you,
tears flow unwillingly.
I don't regret what I did.
Its just that i don't tend
to forget.
I cannot do what you did,
get a few new best friends.
I'm not insulting you, aye?
its just that i cannot do that.
i cannot forget.
its never easy to make up
to my best friend list.
but you did it with ease.
I'm easy- going,
true, is that why they are climbing all over me?
its never hard to make to my friends list,
but not best friend list.
that shows you're a nice girl.
don't let anyone look down on you.
I've got a letter for you,
something that I've got no courage to give.
I cannot face them,
i cannot take another "prank sms".
like Ms Yee said,
somethings are unforgivable.
imagine I had a weak heart.
what would happen?
but I don't mind that,
cause nothing happened to me.
but what i cannot see is that,
why must she insult me?
why spread gossips?
I don't care actually.
cause I don't care what people see me as.
if they don't bother to get to know me,
but listen to gossips
and conclude that I'm a bitch,
why should I need that type of people
as my friends?
I'm scared really.
would you make my hopes crash again?
I don't know why.
but I think i'm stupiid. -.-
you just give me some sms-es.
and my hopes go soaring.
but the fact is,
I don't know if it'll crash again or not.
