<body>
Monday, 22 September 2008

EOY exams are coming soon.
GOSH.
and I'm not ready for them.
we got the secondary 3 class option form today.
and its YELLOW -.-
hahas.
stuppid luuhs.
3EB does not offer pure bio,
only combine bio and phy plus pure chem or CS.
so if i really want to take pure bio,
i have to go to 3EA,
with pure, chem, phy & bio :x
and all the classes have either A. Maths or E. Maths.
I'm so dead with my math's standard.
....
..
.
..
....
study, study and study.
all day long.
but good grades are what I'm aiming for.
my only play time is like
around now ,1 hour break?
& I'll blog.
before continuing to study later on.
Guides on Friday.
yeoman's service for the
secondary four graduation party?
ahahas :D
most likely I'll be stationed to
serve food.
like last year.
I deciding whether I should join CO.
weiting says its really fun.
and its good for my CCA record.
but can i juggle
guides and CO?
thats a problem there.
oh wells,
I hope i do well in my exams.
and here's my exam schedule:
wed 24 sep : Literature.
thur 25 sep: English paper.
fri 26 sep: Geography & Home. Ed paper.
fri 3 Oct: Science & Maths paper 1.
mon 6 oct: mother tongue paper.
tue 7 oct: History paper.
wed 8 oct: Art Practical & Maths paper 2.
..
.
..
how nice,
exams on my birthday month.
I thought that was happening
in primary school only :x
wish me luck(:


Profile
Me.

Adelle Amethyst PLX
Serangoon Sec Millennia Insitute TP (:
look me on the outside,
but don't expect to know everything of me.
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.

Archives
gone with the wind

June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
November 2011
February 2012
May 2012

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration